The Negotiator Awards is the most popular awards scheme in residential property and with more entrants and more winners than any other scheme in this sector.
This year we have entered into four categories
- Property Management department of the year
- Innovator of the year (social media)
- Small Letting Agency of the year
- Regional Agency of the Year
Winners will be announced at The Gala Event dinner on 31st October More...
We always look for way to add value to our services for clients, and having an in house mortgage advisor is one of these. But why should clients choose a broker over their own bank?
The top six reasons include;
- Saves time
- Saves money
- More than just mortgages
- Personalised service
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several buy to let investments available at the moment, including;
- Falconwood Way 25 beds £1050000 6.8%
- Greengage, Grove Village OO £225,000 8.3%
- Quay House 1 and 2 beds from £127500 5%
If you are talking to any of our current landlords who may be interested in expanding their portfolios, please bear these in mind! More...
With the bank holiday coming up there are some perks available for you through Perkbox to make the most of the long weekend.
- Up to 53% off at Drayton Manor
- 13% selected hotels at eBookers
- 10% off at various restaurants
If you are planning on a chilled one, why not take advantage of your FREE monthly film from Rakuten and cash in your voucher for FREE Thorntons choccies! More...
Manchester is booming! It seems every time we check there are more and more developments in planning and under construction.
- Under construction - 100 Schemes
- Approved or construction u/way - 110 Schemes
- Projects holding planning apps - 62 Schemes
- Proposed (pre planning) - 41 Schemes
How many of the schemes are you aware of? More...
Shaun has been busy creating more original content for the website. On his latest article Shaun has given his six essential items everyone should have!
- Flexible lighting
Personally I can't keep plants more than a week before they wilt, I may have to take Shauns advice and invest in some Ikea fakes!